Beta 2 was released this past Saturday and so far the new features and changes have been greeted with excitement. This is a very encouraging sign for the game. We are still tweaking the artistic style of the game as I write this. One important thing I will be working on before beta 3 is the balancing of combo multipliers and luck factoring. These are extremely important to the fun of the game. Also, a new combo will be introduced, the "Full House".
Here is the change log for beta 3 so far:
- Increased odds for Bomb, EarthQuake and Time Down in randomization of dice when rolling.
- Tutorial and hints are activated now when you first launch the game.
- In the Options menu, the "Tutorial" checkbox is now a button called "Reset Tutorial".
- Fixed HTML help files transparency. Was showing with black background.
- Increased the odds of Joker and Extra Roll special dice in Endless game mode.
- Sound and music are back into the game now. Stupid little mistake on my part.
- Changed the star particle image for better bonus animation.
- Polished most the graphics.
- Redone the fonts from scratch to get a more unified overall look.
- Changed the scores UI display.
- Added OpenFeint icon to Pause menu screen and the Title screen.
- Fixed Enter Name button not responding to click.
- Goal line, now moves when scrolling occurs.
Why not leave you with some cool screens of the new graphics in beta 3?