Here is what changed since beta 3.
- iOS 4 fastapp switching support added.
- Faster web view loading times.
- Fixed name entry field in iOS 4.
- Fixed hint system issue with multiple hints one after the other.
- Removed FPS counter from release builds.
- Fixed lots of documentation and hints.
- Fixed rectangle drawing routine.
- Added icons to most buttons.
- New step-by-step tutorial.
- Roll button badge does not track presses anymore. Should be easier to press roll button.
- Fixed Continue button to be disabled on Title screen.
- OpenFeint notifications appear from the top of the screen now.
Why not give you some more screenshots while we are at it? I have improved the artworks once more for this latest beta.
|Doesn't the icon look beautiful next to the iOS4 Game Center icon?|
|The loading screen in action...|
|The title screen with the new button icons. It still says version 0.3 on this screen but it is really 0.4.|
|Dice Tower comes with a great online help designed in HTML and easy to access anytime.|